Sunday, January 31, 2016

The Best Food Ever

        Macaroni salad is one of my favorite foods ever. When I first ate it, which was a long time ago, I looked at it and I vividly remember trying not to gag in front of my mom because it looked so disgusting to me. I also remember not wanting to disappoint her since I knew that she worked hard on making it. So, instead of physically gagging, I mentally gagged as I slowly ate a spoonful of the food. I expected the worst, but when I ate more, I felt like this food was blessed because it was so good! I ate a lot more servings and got yelled at by my brother because he wanted some himself but couldn't get the chance to eat some because I was eating it all. The morale of this story is that you should really try macaroni salad because it's so good. Just kidding. The moral of this story is to not judge something by how it looks because if you give it a try, it could turn out being really good.

6 comments:

  1. OMG I PUT MACORONI AND CHEESE AS MY WORST LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the phrase "mentally gagging." This is a great post. May I use it next year as a sample? (Also FYI - it's "moral" and not "morale") :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and yeah. :) And oh okay thanks.

      Delete
  3. I love mac and cheese toooooooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg I also love Macaroni salad it is the best!

    ReplyDelete