Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Photograph Story

        It was a decent day. Decent because there was no sun was shining down as I drove my red car. I wished there would be sun, but you can't have everything in life. Looking back, I should've known that that was a bad omen for what was to happen next. Instead, I minded my own business for a while and drove as usual, until I saw darkness hovering over my car. Oh no, I thought, oh no it's happening. I tried swerved off the road and onto the grass in an attempt to lose the darkness, but it was no use. I ran out to save myself, but my car wasn't so lucky. Falling from the sky, an over-sized muffin crushed the top of it. I sighed as I thought of how much I'd have to pay to repair my only source of transportation, but relaxed when I realized that at least I had dessert.

4 comments: