Thursday, January 21, 2016

A Fun Activity

        Yesterday in class, we did this really cool activity. Mrs. Joyner went around the class, shook everyone's hand and said a word that described it. Everyone was confused about what was happening, but when Mrs. Joyner explained it at the end of the activity, it all made sense. When each person shook her hand, they did different, or similar, things. For example, when someone shook Mrs. Joyner's hand, they stuck their first finger out. That was called the pointer. There were different description words that ranged from spaghetti arm, to strongman, to cousin Patrick, to royalty. When I shook Mrs. Joyner's hand, she said I got cat. That's when someone looks nervous when they shake someones hand. I tried to explain that my face literally just looks like that, but when I did it again I got the same thing. At the end of the activity, everyone corrected their mistakes and we all learned the proper way to shake someone's hand. I think this activity was a really cool and fun way to learn how to do that. I really liked it and will remember it as one of my favorite activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment