Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Daniel's Story Quote

We must live, and when this is all over, we must work to make the world a better place.  And if we die, we will die knowing that it was not our fault, that we did our best, and we can go to our deaths in dignity… I want you both to live…And to remember...You must choose love.  Always choose love.”  
(from Daniel’s Story by Carol Matas, page 70)
This quote reminds me of my mom because my mom is such a wise person and she frequently guides me with motivational quotes like this one that Erika said to Daniel in Daniel's Story. My mom always tries to get everyone look on the bright side of every situation and if there is no bright side, then she creates one herself. Her doing that has made me do it myself and it's great to say that I've accomplished something in this world. My mom is also very determined to improve the environment in any way that she can and if she can get others involved to help then she definitely will. That is another reason why she is such an inspiration to me.

3 comments: